Third Painting


Self portrait
 My third painting I wanted to try something different from landscapes so I made a self portrait of myself and to be honest i think it went well for my first portrait. On this piece I really loved how my shirt came out the blending of lighter color to darker just looks very smooth and it surprised me because i can not draw close at all, and for the part i did not like was the coloring of my skin it dose it looks a lot more darker then my skin really looks like. 


Paint : Acrylic
Canvas Size : 12x16

Comments

  1. This piece says so much. The Love, the pain, the joy... The eyes say so much, I feel like as if I can fall into the eyes. The lips look so beautiful and ready for everything. Keep up the good work, bud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Painting

Fifth Painting

My First Painting.