Second Painting


Moon shines over all
This is my second piece I have done. On the canvas it is a night setting with a full moon. my idea for this piece came from the time I traveled to Las Vegas I remembered going to the top of the hotel and looking out upon the mountains covering the horizon and on top of that I have gone to Florida and that is were the front of the piece comes from because we parked right in front of a river so I mixed what I saw in Vegas and Florida at the same time. My favorite part of this piece would have to be the river on this one i loved how the reflection turned out. As well the part i did not like about this piece would be the parking lot with the trees it did not have a bunch of detail and turned out flat also the sky in this one did not turn out as well as my first piece.

Paint : Acrylic
Canvas size : 12x16

Comments

  1. I love the water here. It looks so sassy and busy. It is amazing. The moon really hits my eyes like a big pizza pie. It's amore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fifth Painting

My First Painting.