My First Painting.


Cold Morning

This is my first painting i have ever done in my eyes i think i did well since i have never painted anything other then a house white. in the painting its a basic landscape of some trees and a little hill. My favorite part of this piece is the sky mainly it was the most fun to paint and in my eyes looks the best, and the part i do not like is the hill mainly for the reason it looks flat and dose not have much depth as well i wish i spent more time on the know on the trees because they seem too thick and looks weird.

Paint : Acrylic
Canvas Size : 12x16

Comments

  1. Zachary, I really love your use of light in this painting. You create a wonderful rhythm of sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I look at this, I can really feel the snow pouring out the canvas. It gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Painting

Fifth Painting